Intuitive Parenting Circle
Are you a parent who
- Feels like you’re in a constant battle with your children over simple, day to day tasks?
- Finds your children’s big emotions and challenging behaviour difficult to deal with?
- Often worries or feels anxious about your family or your life?
- Is often negative about your parenting and yourself?
- Often feels exhausted, irritable, frustrated or overwhelmed by family life?
- Is going through difficult life circumstances like family changes, relationship difficulties or other challenging times?
Intuitive Parenting Circle can help you to
- Learn parenting skills and behavioural and emotional coaching skills to overcome the big dramas and challenging behaviour in your family
- Boost your own and your family’s emotional health and wellbeing
- Strengthen your relationship with your children and within your family
- Navigate difficult life events and circumstances so you and your family thrive rather than simply survive
- Become a calm and connected parent and raise empowered and heart-centred children
It's easy to access via an app on your phone or a browser on your tablet or computer.
- Experience exclusive content and conversations you can’t find anywhere else.
- Meet people who also care about becoming calm and connected parents, raising empowered and heart-centred kids.
- Make better, more intuitive and aligned decisions about your biggest parenting dilemmas.
- Swap stories, experiences, and ideas (not necessarily advice) around our shared mission of overcoming parenting struggles and deepening the connections in our families.
- Find a little inspiration, valuable conversations, and expert perspective each and every day.
Jodie Benveniste is a psychologist, parenting author, TEDx speaker, and Intuitive Parenting specialist
She helps parents to overcome parenting struggles, emotional challenges, and difficult life changes.
And become calm and connected parents, raising empowered and heart-centred children.
Jodie Benveniste is a registered psychologist and parenting expert with over 20 years’ experience.
Jodie works in private practice, leads transformational parenting programs and retreats, both in person and online, and is an inspirational and practical parenting speaker.
She’s also a mother herself to two inspiring teenagers, so her professional parenting philosophy has been enhanced and validated along the way by research, evidence based practice and some real-life parenting challenges of her own.